Welcome to our website. Town Square Cooperative, Incorporated is located approximately one mile from the center of downtown Detroit. In addition to its premium location, the cooperation affords its residents the unique quality of home ownership without assuming all of the responsibilities of home maintenance. Town Square Cooperative, Inc. Is a 22 acre, 189-unit market rate residential housing … Read More
Reminder: Membership Fees/Late Charges Increase
Please make note:
In the April 2017 Board of Director’s Meeting the board of director’s voted to increase the Membership’s Late Fees from $25 to $50 when paid after the 10th of the month. This change began July 17, 2017.
2018 Annual Membership Meeting
The Annual Membership/Shareholders meeting is scheduled to be held on Monday, March 19, 2018, at 7:00 pm. in the Town Square Community Building. Election of the Board of Directors will also occur on this day, prior to the Annual Meeting. (There are three (3) expired terms.)
If you are interested in running as a candidate, please submit your letter of interest to the site-office (addressed to Board Secretary, Sheryl Miller) no later than Friday, February 23, 2018 by close of business.
Remember, members 30-days (or more) delinquent in their carrying-charges are not eligible to run (or vote) for the Board of Directors.
If you have an emergency i.e.:
- An electrical failure at multiple locations within a unit or building. (A single receptacle failure is not an emergency unless sparks and/or smoke are evident or the receptacle is that at which the refrigerator is connected).
- Hot water tank failure, leak or eruption.
- Failure of the heating system.
- Broken water pipes.
- Fire in a unit, regardless of how small.
- Flooding of a unit.
- Broken window which requires boarding
- Back-up of the sewer system.
- Structural collapse.
- Please contact DTE Energy if you smell gas (1-800-477-4747)Please call (313) 567-2598 and the Answering Service will contact the on-call maintenance staff member for emergencies.*
Thank you for your cooperation!
Closed – 2018
Monday, Jan 15: Martin Luther King’s Birthday
Friday March 30: Half Day – Good Friday
Monday, May 28: Memorial Day
Wednesday, July 4: Independence Day
Monday, Sept 3: Labor Day
Thursday, Nov 22: Thanksgiving Day
Friday, Nov 23: Day after Thanksgiving Day
Friday, Dec 22: Half Day – Christmas Eve
Monday, Dec 25: Christmas Day